Right of withdrawal for customers
(A customer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Customers have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day;
– on which Customer or a third party named by Customer, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that Customer have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered uniformly;
– on which Customer or a third party named by Customer, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that Customer have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
– on which Customer or a third party named by Customer, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that Customer have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise the right of revocation, Customer must inform us (Marcel Rüegsegger, Via Borgo 1, 6612 Ascona, telephone number: +41 79 281 21 21, e-mail address: email@example.com) of the decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration
e.g. Customer can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that Customer send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If Customer revoke this contract, we must reimburse all payments we have received from Customer, excluding delivery costs and deducted the costs incurred in returning the goods (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that Customer have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation for this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that Customer used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with Customer.
We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until Customer have provided proof that Customer have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Customer must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if Customer send the goods before the expiry of the 14 day period.
Customer bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Exclusion or Reasons for extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
Model withdrawal form: (If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Marcel Rüegsegger, Via Borgo 1, 6612 Ascona,, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the customer(s)
Address of the customer(s)
– Signature of the customer (s) (only if notified on paper) – Date
(*) Delete as appropriate.